Our Rain Barrels
Rain Barrel Key Features
- Our rain barrels are recycled 55-gallon olive drums.
- They are made of durable food grade plastics and last for years with proper maintenance.
- Our diverters have built in overflow systems. Whenever the rain barrel is full, water will flow back through your downspout.
- We can connect one barrel or a series of barrels to a single downspout.
- When they are empty, they are light-weight and easy to move for storage or cleaning. An empty rain barrel only weights about 15 lbs.
- We use a simple base made of bricks and stones. The base covers about 1 square foot.
Watch a short clip of how they work from our field team.
Plus, they are easy to paint to match your house or personal style. We ran a program in Millvale, PA for kids to paint rain barrels. See the pictures below to see their work.